What is philosophy, and why should we care?
Are you ready to be challenged to examine the expression of your personal …. and our collective philosophy?
Have you ever considered that your personal philosophy might be threatening your satisfaction?
When: January 15, 2024 at 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Hawaii Time)
Location: Live: Prince Waikiki Hotel, Honolulu
Location: Virtual: attend via Zoom
You’re invited to join us on the afternoon of January 15, 2024 for the 2024 Institute of Transactional Philosophy’s “Institute Studies”.
We’re excited to announce that Matt Segall, PhD, will be joining us once again to lead an inquiry that challenges us to examine the role and expression of our personal and collective philosophy.
This distinctive inquiry that will:
- Provoke thoughtful dialogue surrounding the substance and application of philosophy, related to all our Conditions of Life
- Prime you for an impactful Influential U conference in the following days!
- Review The Institute’s body of work to date
- Provide a preview of the Institute’s long-term commitments and what to expect in 2024
- Speaker: Matt Segall, PhD
- Title: Institute Studies 2024 - “The Wisdom to think and act together.”
- Date / Time: January 15, 2024 at 1:00pm - 5:00pm (Hawaii Time)
- Venue: In person or via Zoom
- Register by: December 15, 2023
- Cost: Free! (if attending the IU conference live) Registration is paid by our generous donors
- Cost:$125 if attending by the virtual option
Background about Matt Segall, PhD:
Matt Segall is a highly respected philosopher, author, and educator, with extensive expertise in the fields of integral theory, process philosophy, and the philosophy of mind, who has dedicated his career to exploring the intersections between philosophy, science, and spirituality. He is currently Assistant Professor at the California Institute of Integral Studies and has authored many books and articles, including his latest book Crossing the Threshold: Etheric Imagination in the Post-Kantian Process Philosophy of Schelling and Whitehead (2023).